Travel + Blog = Trog. Get it?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hi Mom and Dad!

Helloooo cyberspace! I never thought I would have my very own trog to maintain. I hope it's easier than a goldfish, because I never quite got the hang of that. 

This trog is primarily for my parents (hi guys!), but if you're here and you're not named Mom or Dad, welcome! I'll be studying in Paris, France during the spring semester of 2011, and I plan on extending my travel into the summer. June is pretty much a blank slate at this point, and July will be spent in Fes, Morocco, studying Arabic. I could talk about all of the excited, scared and bittersweet emotions I'm feeling in the face of my immanent departure to France, but I'm still in Vermont, and there are mailboxes to be shoveled out and wood boxes to fill. Talk to you soon, mes amis! 


No comments:

Post a Comment